Sunday 19 October 2014

How I Learned to Sell My House Fast!

I had been trying to sell my house for over two long years before I discovered how to sell my house in 7 days or less. I had a house in another state in which I no longer lived. In addition to the house I lived in, I was paying a first and second mortgage, utilities, taxes and outrageous rates for vacancy insurance month after month while my house sat empty and unsold. The house was bleeding my bank account to death, especially when the real estate and credit market started to go downhill.

Before I moved, I tried to sell my house Pittsburgh "For Sale by Owner" (FSBO) with no luck. I had no idea how to effectively market my house to generate buyer interest, how to get them financed, how to complete the purchase and sale paperwork and the like. After I failed to sell my house myself, I listed the house with 4 different Realtors for six months each. They told me the that my house was beautiful, that they could sell my house fast and get top dollar. They promised me that they would market my house in the paper, magazines, on the MLS and do multiple open houses and more. In reality, they barely lifted a finger. They listed my house on the MLS, put a sign in the yard and forgot about my house. They did no open houses as promised, advertised in no magazines and never showed the house. I lost two years worth of mortgage payments, taxes and utilities that I will never recover.

Perhaps you've found yourself in a similar situation. Perhaps you are making two house payments, trying to sell an ugly house, in foreclosure, bankruptcy, going through a messy divorce, dealing with the death of a loved one, lost your job, had an extended illness or just can't afford to make your house payments anymore. Perhaps you too have tried to sell your house on your own or through a Realtor with no luck. Regardless of your reasons for wanting to sell your house fast, there is a better way to sell without trying to sell your house yourself or listing through a Realtor. You can sell your house in 7 days or less and here's how...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpabf2PP9fP9ub-taf7piJw3vxJ7WW7Z6_EMsNpHYJjukZu4q0bg

I was searching the Internet one day looking for yet another Realtor to list and sell my house when I came across a local company that claimed to buy houses in 7 days or less. Perhaps you've seen some of those local "We Buy Houses" people or companies in your neighborhood. I called the home buyer and he said that they were indeed a local, professional home buying company that buys houses in any area, condition or price range, in 7 days or less, for investment purposes. He said they could pay me all cash, take over my mortgage payments and close quickly if needed. He said that if my house qualified, they could buy my house fast allowing me to sell my house in 7 days or less!

We made an appointment for him to come out and inspect my home within the next 48 hours. He loved my house and said it was exactly the type of home that he and several of his customers were looking for. He made me 2 different offers to purchase my home on the spot. One was an all cash offer to buy my house below current market value. This offer would have netted me about the same amount I would have made had I listed and sold through a Realtor. The second offer was to give me some cash now, take over my mortgage payments and cash me out of my mortgage and remaining equity later when he was able to resell my house to a new buyer. This offer would give me a higher sales price, some cash now, immediate debt relief from my mortgage payments and the rest of my cash later. If I had not been trying to sell my home for two years, I would have taken the 2nd offer. However, because I had been trying to sell my home for so long, I took the cash offer and netted the same amount I would have likely made if I had sold through a Realtor. The home buyer handled all the paperwork and we closed later that week with a local real estate attorney. My house was bought and sold in 7 days or less! Man, I wish I had met these guys two years ago!

If you too have an unwanted house you need to sell fast for any reason whatsoever, I recommend you contact one or more local, professional home buyers in your area before you list your house with a real estate agent or try to sell "For Sale by Owner". You owe it to yourself to see what these folks have to offer before you lock yourself into a six month listing agreement with a real estate agent and end up waiting two years and thousands and thousands of dollars later to sell your home for the same amount you would have likely netted to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment